Wednesday, July 15, 2009

With her, in the rain...

Rain and drizzle

makes the summer beautiful

fiercely running the waters

to the plants and lanes.


Rain and drizzle

makes the ambiance amorous

makes me feel the absence of her with whom

I can get drenched in the aroma of wet earth.


Those rain drops on the roof

melts to the floor

and splatters all the window

to spread the spectrum of colors of life.


Those rain drops on the window

keep crawling to explore

makes me feel that me and she

keep each other busy in adore.


Little muddy and wet

it pours and pours

with whitening strikes

of thunder.


Little muddy and wet

it pours raindrops like grain

makes me feel to embrace her

after every single drop of rain.


Let’s welcome the rain

which cools us from the heat

and let summer rain

bring the beauty of love.


Let’s welcome the rain

which showers love

and make me feel

that I’m not alone.



1 comment: