Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Bitter Truth

Everyone who knows me, be it my friend or my relative, thinks I am a good programmer and a computer freak. But no one knows the real truth behind it. So here i'm going to tell you all what in fact I am.

As a matter of fact, I don't know programming at all. I must admit I am really very very bad at it. Now you may be asking then how the hell I make such things which looks so amazing? The answer is simple. There is my hard work not my brain behind the scene. I think more and more about the solution rather than the problem, try to solve it as much as I can, refer books, internet, friends, experts etc for the relevent codes, implement them, and don't give up unless or untill the problem is finished. Its true that I have hell lot of interest in writing programs but it's also true that I get frustated sometimes while doing so. But at the end, it gives me pleasure.

And because of these things, most of my known ones consider me a Techie, a computer freak and takes me in that way. They admire me a lot due to it. But besides this, I love to sketch, cook, talk and more. But... I'm least knwn for it... It's a bitter truth of my life...

At the end, I have to say only this much, whatever you do, do it to the fullest. Hard work pays a lot even if if you lack knowledge. Try and try untill you succed...

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Ritesh...every corner of life should not be rather can;t be shown to everyone... so be the way you are... and be the people the way they want to know you.... only thing that you said Hard Work... it simply pays man... And I'm Sure you will be paid...!!

    ReplyDelete