Monday, June 23, 2008

The Funniest Part of My Life

Sometimes I think whether things happening to me happens with just me or even with others??? And when I think bout such things, I can't stop the smile that comes to my face... The thing is, right from my school days, whichever girl I had crush on, either she dated someone else or didn't had interest in me... This is the thing which I laugh upon...

But I'm thankful to my great friends who doesn't let me feel low in life due to it... It's the simple reason for what I am today... I know and my friends know that I have changed myself a lot in the past couple of years. Being Introvert was not easy for me. It just made me feel alone, isolated and a subject of laugh... But now, when I'm on the path of being an Extrovert, it gives me lots of confidence.

So the moral of the story of my life is:

It's my friends who matter the most to me. I can do whatever I can for them. And even if one day, by God's grace, I got a girlfriend, I can leave her for my friends if any such situation arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment