Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Feeling Relaxed...

Finally, the exams are over... The mind is relieved. Now I can work upon the things which I thought during the exams like making music, sketching, wandering in the city, going to malls to see the new winter collection (city butterflies), trying to cook new dishes, work upon my fitness, and the endless list goes on, but the most important thing, update my blog.

But to do all these things, why should I wait for the exams to get over? Don't know why but I really was not worried about my exams. I spent much time in the kitchen cooking my favorite dishes and making music and song remixes during the exams too. I even posted my first blog after five months in this period only. Why the exams don't scare me? I still remember my school days when we used to drown ourselves in books a week before the exam date. But when we are in the college, we, or to be specific, I open the book only the evening before the exam date, sometimes, on the same day morning. I have my own way to study. I don't mug up things. That's like climbing Mt. Everest for me. If I was able to do that, I could have opted for Humanities stream. While attending my classes, I just pay attention to the concept behind that topic. And sometimes, I had already used that concept practically somewhere in my life. So it becomes easy for me to understand those things for me. Hence when the exams come, I just need to brush up those things. And I don't give exams to secure maximum, it's just to get enough marks so that I don't need to face any problem in future. It is the reason I get my marks in the range of 60-75%.

Well leaving all these things behind, it's time for me to enjoy the moment now and have a sound sleep. So friends, good night... (Hey it's 9:24 A.M only yaar... hehe...)

1 comment:

  1. hmmm..ur blog is good ritesh..:-)
    keep up the good work !!

    ReplyDelete